- Live - Support
- Grow - Training
- Prosper - Employment
- Community Health
Prosper with our Employment Services
If your organisation is looking to hire new staff, or you're looking for a job, IMPACT are here to support your search efforts. Our employment support will give you the best opportunities for a prosperous future.
Are you looking to employ someone?
We make recruiting staff simple! Finding staff for you is our job, so we know what you'll need to make it work. Employ today with confidence.Personalised, efficient and effective – that's the way we work at IMPACT. You can expect our services to offer you:
- Free, no-hassle recruitment services
- A good understanding of the local labour market
- Assurance that we'll match staff suitably to your position
- Personalised service with a dedicated Employment Development Officer
- Wage assistance for eligible candidates
- Ongoing support
For more information on the Queensland Government's Back to Work Wage Subsidies click HERE
IMPACT's range of wrap-around services means the majority of support you need is provided in the one place. We treat each job seeker individually. We want to get to know you; your strengths, abilities and attributes so that we can get you headed in the right direction and into employment.
Our staff understand the local labour market and keep up-to-date with what's available and where the employment opportunities lie. We look forward to supporting your job search efforts. Personalised support, job search assistance, training, work experience and a link to other services will help you reach your employment goal.
You will have access to a wealth of experience and great resources to help you find work such as:
- Staff who have the time to work with you as an individual
- A caring, supportive environment
- Wrap-around services all at the one site
- Specialist services for young people and people with a disability
- Transport assistance
- Great on-site facilities including swimming pool and canteen
IMPACT is a member of CoAct, Australia's only national network of community-based and not-for-profit organisations, which provide employment, training and related support services.