- Live - Support
- Grow - Training
- Prosper - Employment
- Community Health
IMPACT Community Services is committed to providing the best possible support to people with disability in Bundaberg. Our day services support young adults with disability to focus on a transition to independence, empowerment, opportunity, training and employment.
We want each person to achieve their goals, reach their full potential, learn skills, engage in the community and be the very best they can. At IMPACT:
- Our services are engaging, educational and client-focused
- We maintain a safe, caring and supportive environment
- We respect all individuals. The right to privacy, dignity and confidentiality in all aspects of life is recognised and respected
- We adhere to the National Standards for Disability Services
IMPACT is able to offer a range of individual and group support through one or all of our programs. These include:
- Case management
- Learning and life skills development
- Community access - connect with your community
- Attendant care/personal care
- Our personal care support assists people with disability to address daily personal care needs
- In-home accommodation support
- If you want to learn skills to stay living independently at home, we can help with personal care, domestic assistance, social support, life skills development and service coordination support.
- Training opportunities
- Employment services - please see our Disability Employment Services
We are also able to help you negotiate services from other service providers to make sure your care plan meets all your personal needs. Talk to us first about self-directed support and how we can help guide you to take charge of your own life.
Our disability programs are funded by the Australian Governments Department of Communities, child Safety and Disability services and Department of Social Services.
IMPACT is certified under the Human Services Quality Standards (QLD) and the National Standards for Disability Services (Commonwealth).